Why You Should Use WIX?
Here are just some of the reason millions of people use WIX for their website.
When WIX starts becoming a pain, hire the experts
If you're a small business owner or entrepreneurs that's finally decided you need a website, kudos to you! You've realized that the World Wide Web is not going anywhere and that in order to compete, you must be online.
But as a small business owner new to web design, you may be overwhelmed by all of your options. With so many DIY platforms out there, it can be difficult to know which one to choose.
As a business-focused specifically on helping small businesses and entrepreneurs, we have worked with a number of platforms. However, we prefer, and predominantly work with, Wix for a number of reasons.
Here are 5 reasons small businesses should choose Wix:
1. It's easy to use. We are website experts and have used numerous platforms, but in all of our experience, there is no easier platform than Wix. It's intuitive, user-friendly and designed specifically for people with no technical experience. As a DIY platform, you can't ask for anything better. But the great thing is that if you need help, there's a plethora of Wix Experts, like us, that you can reach out to for help!
2. It produces beautiful websites. With so many templates to choose from, there is no shortage of options! Not only are there numerous templates designed specifically for your industry, but they are also gorgeous! If creativity is not your strong point, there's no need to worry because you can work directly from the template and simply replace the existing imagery and content with yours, and if you still are not happy then contact us to help.
3. It's cost-effective. Wix does offer a free plan, which has ads, so if it's no bother to you then technically you could use Wix for free. But to maintain professionalism we always recommend to upgrade to one of the premium plans. Even with an upgrade, the cost is under £150 per year, which is pretty affordable!
4. It offers great SEO. Having a website is one thing, but ensuring your website can be found on Google is a whole other ball game. SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, can be very technical, and there's a lot of factors that you need to understand in order to make your website rank. Luckily, Wix has a whole step by step guide that walks you through the basics of what you need to do to optimize your site. For more advanced SEO get in touch.
5. It's secure. In the age of privacy concerns, it's never been more important to have a secure website. All Wix websites come with an SSL certificate, which ensures that any data input into your site - contact details, credit card numbers, usernames, and passwords, etc - are encrypted. Additionally, Wix websites are fully hosted by the Wix team and are rarely hacked, unlike Wordpress sites. With Wordpress sites, there's a lot of added costs associated with making it secure. With Wix, you don't have to worry about that!
If you are struggling with Wix and would like a pro website designer or an expert, then please get in contact.